Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My first blog!!

Ok, so, I have a blog. Have no idea what to do with it, but I'm a creative sort so I'll think of something. What should I do..uh (aha!!) I shall introduce myself.

My name is George L. Lopez. I am the creator and writer of A Distant Battlefield, the new sci-fi series of novels and franchise which will soon be in your bookstore soon. I am a Puerto Rican male born and bred in Brooklyn, NY and have been fortunate enough to have had many amazing experiences as well as having met a number of ethincally diverse and interesting people.

I am a single male living in Bed-Stuy Brooklyn, have no kids of my own, but i do have three neices and a nephew which i look upon as if though they were mine. Have two wonderful sisters, and a crazy wonderful and loving mom.

I am an avid Sci-fi fan and writer, a student of history, world politics, science and just about everything else within the human endeavor.

Within this space I shall of course tell you all about my novel which the good folks at Wheatmark Publishing are going to help me bring to the public. The story that I plan on telling you will encompass a number of social issues while at the same time introduce you to far off worlds and bizarre characters, while also introducing characters that will all at once feel quite familiar.

This is my foray into the genre that I have always loved and respected, and I truly hope you all will go on this journey with me.

Please make yourselves comfortable by the campfire I have started. Sit and relax. Gather round closely. I have a story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment